Tobee 6x4E-AH Slurry Pump manufacturers Professional2 months ago - Multimedia - Shivaji Nagar - 3 views
6x4E-AHSlurry Pump is designed for continuous conveying highly abrasive andhigh-hardness, high-concentration, low-corrosion slurries contain suspendedsolid particles, such as finished ores, refuse ores, ashes, cinders, cements,mud, mineral stones in the tailing mining, minerals recycling, coal washing,industries of metallurgy, pulp and paper making, power plant, building material& chemical engineering, sand dredging etc
√ A large diameter with a short overhang ensure the rigidity of shaft,suitable for high power condition.
√ Hardened stainless steel shaftsleeve with ‘O’ ring seals at both ends. A slip fit allows the sleeve protectsthe shaft from the wear and corrosion.
√ The deputy vanes in both former andrear cover of Impeller relieve seal pressure and minimize recirculation.
√ Casing is made of ductile iron, ribshelp casing to stand high pressure.
√ The wet parts are made of high-chromealloy or rubber, having the abrasion-resist, corrosion-resist and impacterosion-resist properties, improved the service life of pump.
√ The wet parts are made of metal orrubber which can interchangeable or mixed use, suited different workingcondition.
√ Impeller adopt the method of wideflow and vane concave to improve flow and corrosion resistance, prolong servicelife.
√ The shaft seal may be adoptable ofpacking seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal to fit different workingconditions.
√ The discharge branch can bepositioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eightpositions to suit installations and applications.
√ The bearing Assembly have the greaselubrication and oil lubrication are optional depend on the usage.
√ Adopted the oil lubrication bearingassembly can effectively lower the high operating temperature and reducebearing fault
√ The grease lubrication bearingassembly easy installation and adjustment, simple structure and easy tomaintain and perform reliably.
6/4 E AH Slurry Pump Sealing Arrangements Options:
Gland Packing Arrangement
• Grease and liquid lubricated configurations
• Optional gland ﬂushing arrangements to optimize seal water supply and product dilution requirements
Expeller (Centrifugal) Seal Arrangement
• Supplementary expeller generates high head to overcome normal suction conditions
• Extend packing life by restricting the presence of solids at the shaft
Mechanical Seal Arrangement
• Cartridge style mechanical seals to simplify maintenance by negating seal settings
• Generous mechanical seal gland sizes to accept nearly all seal manufacturers’ designs
• Single and double configurations to focus on environmental and process needs
• Flushed and non-ﬂushed primary seal arrangements to promote optimized reliability