International workshop on Arduino in Robotics
• Robotics is the branch of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science that deals with design, construction, and as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
• These technologies deal with automated machines (robots for short) that can take the place of humans in dangerous environments or manufacturing processes, or resemble humans in appearance, behavior, and or cognition.
• Today, robotics is a rapidly growing field, as technological advances continue; researching, designing, and building new robots serve various practical purposes, whether domestically, commercially, or militarily.
• Many robots are built to do jobs that are hazardous to people such as defusing bombs, finding survivors in unstable ruins, and exploring mines and shipwrecks. Robotics is also used in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics as a teaching aid.
• Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.
• Arduino was born at the Ivrea Interaction Design Institute as an easy tool for fast prototyping, aimed at students without a background in electronics and programming.
• As soon as it reached a wider community, the Arduino board started changing to adapt to new needs and challenges, differentiating its offer from simple 8-bit boards to products for IoT applications, wearable, 3D printing, and embedded environments.
• All Arduino boards are completely open-source, empowering users to build them independently and eventually adapt them to their particular needs. The software, too, is open-source, and it is growing through the contributions of users worldwide.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hands on practical workshop
• Students will get “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• students can get hardware tools “ROBOTIC STARTUP KIT”
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Expert Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs.350 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs.800 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs.1000 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.2000 per delegate from industry.
• Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks.
• The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
o Registration can be made through DD or CASH at: LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
Payment through DD drawn in favor of “LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd”, Payable at Coimbatore.
Send DD to the following address before 15.12.2016 to confirm your registration.
LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
No 165, 5th street,
Crosscut Road, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore – 641 012,
Ph:+91 90 953 953 33